I am a tenure track associate professor at Shanghai Center for Mathematical Sciences at Fudan University. I am interested in number theory and related topics in representation theory and algebraic geometry. I received my doctoral degree from Penn State under the supervison of Wen-Ching Winnie Li and Ming-Lun Hsieh, then I was a postdoc of Henri Darmon at McGill. All my works can be found on my Arxiv page: https://arxiv.org/a/wang_h_9.html.
- Flach system of Jacquet–Langlands type and quaternionic period, preprint, 2023.
- Flach system on Quaternionic Hilbert–Blumenthal surfaces and distinguished periods, preprint, 2023.
- Level raising and bipartite Euler system of Gross-Kudla-Schoen diagonal cycles, preprint, 2023.
- Level lowering on Siegel modular threefold of paramodular level, preprint, 2022.
- Arithmetic level raising on certain quaternionic unitary Shimura variety, preprint, 2022.
- Deformations of rigid Galois representations and cohomology of certain quaternionic unitary Shimura variety, preprint, 2022.
- On the superspecial loci of orthogonal type Shimura varieties, to appear in Int. J. Number Theory, 2023.
- Arithmetic level raising on triple product of Shimura curves and Gross-Schoen Diagonal cycles I: Ramified case, Algebra and Number theory, 2023.
- On the anticyclotomic Iwasawa main conjecture for Hilbert modular forms of parallel weights, Ann. Math. Québec, 2022.
- Indivisibility of Heegner cycles over Shimura curves and Selmer groups, J. Inst. Math. Jussieu, 2022.
- On the Bruhat-Tits stratification for GU(2,2) type Rapoport-Zink space: unramified case, Ann. Math. Québec, 2020.
- On quaternionic unitary Rapoport-Zink spaces with parahoric level structures, Inter. Math. Res. Notices, 2020.
- Deligne-Lusztig varieties and basic EKOR strata, Can. Math. Bulletin, 2020.
- On the Bruhat-Tits stratification of a quaternionic unitary Shimura variety, Math. Annalen, 2019.
- Fixed points and homology of superelliptic Jacobians,with Jiangwei Xue and Chia-Fu Yu, Math. Zeitschrift, 2014.
- Introduction to Algebraic Nunber Theoery, 2021 Fall, Fudan University.
- Introduction to Number theory, 2023 Spring, Fudan University.
Seminar on class field theory (cancelled), 2022 Spring, Fudan University